Anna Maria (1980 / United States of America, Earth)
Be Free | Philosophical Prose
Be very cautious
That you do not escape
One form of mind control,
Only to be ensnared by another.
Do not exchange government mind control
For religious mind control,
Or visa versa,
As each is just as potentially damaging
As the other.
Always guard your right
To freedom of mind,
Freedom of spirit,
And freedom of creativity.
Enslaves your thinking and believing
Is the moment
You are no longer able to progress
Poet Other Poems
- A Dream Realized | Early Poems
- A Modern Variation Of Geoffrey Chaucer's...
- A Secret on the Wind | Early Poems
- Backwards and Upside Down | A Proverb
- Be Free | Philosophical Prose
- Be Yourself and Follow Your Bliss | A Pr...
- Children and Family Gatherings | A Prove...
- Daytime at Midnight: A Memory of Maine |...
- Dealing With Bullies | A Proverb
- Deering Oaks Encounter: A Memory of Main...
- Differences | A Proverb
- Divisions Are Illusions | A Proverb
- Dogmas | A Proverb
- Don't Go | Early Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Go | Early Poems by Anna Maria )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley