Being rejected is like being hit with unseen kick
Making fool mistake razoring confidence
Not being loved by someone we hope
Not being liked by someone we admire
Who wants to love me?
Am I worth enough to be?
Who's gonna miss me?
Tell me that I'm precious to be kept
Who really understand me?
Accept my very flaw
Who's gonna need me?
Even though I pretty much nobody
Being talked behind is like being stabbed in the back
Getting scolded seems the end of the world
Not being recognized by someone we seek
Not being cared by someone we yearn
Could you smell the sea of depression?
I'm struggling not being swept to the ocean
Who will come to comfort me?
And fill the hollowness in my heart
Who wants to look inside me?
Give my doubt a relief assurance
That there is someone out there
Who love me the way I am
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Loved by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake a Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Ponzi Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- There Are No Noncombatants, Lawrence Beck