Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Be Proud, You Did That
Wow, you do me such an honor,
I don't even know my own place in this world just yet.
You are brilliant poet and a good friend.
Who has listen to me ramble on and on.
I zig and zag knowing not where I'm gonna end up.
But you still give me a shout out.
You see the talent in me.
As I do you.
Chasing our own tails some would say.
Trying to feel it.
Scared to be wrong.
Scared to make a mistake.
But not afraid to take the risk.
Now I have to come up with a match.
A challenge indeed.
Disheveled and disorientated.
A bit confused.
A bit amused.
Yes a smiling face.
Yes you did that to me.
Be proud, be amused.
Be any and everything.
As long we each do our part.
We have soul, we have heart.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.