Ace Of Black Hearts
Be Proud, You Did That
Wow, you do me such an honor,
I don't even know my own place in this world just yet.
You are brilliant poet and a good friend.
Who has listen to me ramble on and on.
I zig and zag knowing not where I'm gonna end up.
But you still give me a shout out.
You see the talent in me.
As I do you.
Chasing our own tails some would say.
Trying to feel it.
Scared to be wrong.
Scared to make a mistake.
But not afraid to take the risk.
Now I have to come up with a match.
A challenge indeed.
Disheveled and disorientated.
A bit confused.
A bit amused.
Yes a smiling face.
Yes you did that to me.
Be proud, be amused.
Be any and everything.
As long we each do our part.
We have soul, we have heart.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Proud, You Did That by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Hold The Day, cecil hickman
- HUDHUD, Kavya ...
- iphone6+▣오피뷰▣ 동묘오피 대전오피 논란「OPGANDA/COM」, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- THAT TWINKLE IN GOD'S EYES, michael walkerjohn
- Heart aches bleed, Brian Kilpatrick
- The feed on the darkness, Brian Kilpatrick
- Suffocation, Leong Ming Loong
- My Mind's Eye, Margaret Alice Second
- Ego, Leong Ming Loong
- OPGANDA/COM≡오피뷰≡ UEFA ∥강서오피대박∥▣∥종로오피∥, cisnkxld cisnkxld
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)