Ace Of Black Hearts
Be Proud, You Did That
Wow, you do me such an honor,
I don't even know my own place in this world just yet.
You are brilliant poet and a good friend.
Who has listen to me ramble on and on.
I zig and zag knowing not where I'm gonna end up.
But you still give me a shout out.
You see the talent in me.
As I do you.
Chasing our own tails some would say.
Trying to feel it.
Scared to be wrong.
Scared to make a mistake.
But not afraid to take the risk.
Now I have to come up with a match.
A challenge indeed.
Disheveled and disorientated.
A bit confused.
A bit amused.
Yes a smiling face.
Yes you did that to me.
Be proud, be amused.
Be any and everything.
As long we each do our part.
We have soul, we have heart.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Proud, You Did That by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Preface To A Twenty Volume Suicide Note, Imamu Amiri Baraka
- Out, Out, Robert Frost
- Barter, Sara Teasdale
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Changing Everything, Jane Hirshfield
- If Thou Of Fortune Be Bereft, John Greenleaf Whittier
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
Poem of the Day
- Bless You Always, Michael P. McParland
- ' The Misunderstanding Of Poetry..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Earth's work of heart, Roann Mendriq
- Poem for Gushungo, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- A Cheaper Way To Fly, Darren Hobson
- Dear Lonely Animal,, Oni Buchanan
- And The World, Darren Hobson
- Heaven Must Be A Lonely Place, Derek Brendish
- all at once..., ging taping
- Could I Walk Alone?, Derek Brendish