Ace Of Black Hearts
Be Proud, You Did That
Wow, you do me such an honor,
I don't even know my own place in this world just yet.
You are brilliant poet and a good friend.
Who has listen to me ramble on and on.
I zig and zag knowing not where I'm gonna end up.
But you still give me a shout out.
You see the talent in me.
As I do you.
Chasing our own tails some would say.
Trying to feel it.
Scared to be wrong.
Scared to make a mistake.
But not afraid to take the risk.
Now I have to come up with a match.
A challenge indeed.
Disheveled and disorientated.
A bit confused.
A bit amused.
Yes a smiling face.
Yes you did that to me.
Be proud, be amused.
Be any and everything.
As long we each do our part.
We have soul, we have heart.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Proud, You Did That by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Dernier souffle, Lubinda Lubinda
- Onnai, Swrji Basumatary
- Choosing To Be Still, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Awakening from Surgery, Kim Barney
- Flowers Create a Bright World, Rohit Sapra
- Dinwi Anti-Racisim, Swrji Basumatary
- letter too Santa, lee fones
- Where are we, gajanan mishra
- Grow Up and Change!, Sandra Feldman
- In Utter Hopelessness and Despair..., Dr John Celes