Ace Of Black Hearts
Be Proud, You Did That
Wow, you do me such an honor,
I don't even know my own place in this world just yet.
You are brilliant poet and a good friend.
Who has listen to me ramble on and on.
I zig and zag knowing not where I'm gonna end up.
But you still give me a shout out.
You see the talent in me.
As I do you.
Chasing our own tails some would say.
Trying to feel it.
Scared to be wrong.
Scared to make a mistake.
But not afraid to take the risk.
Now I have to come up with a match.
A challenge indeed.
Disheveled and disorientated.
A bit confused.
A bit amused.
Yes a smiling face.
Yes you did that to me.
Be proud, be amused.
Be any and everything.
As long we each do our part.
We have soul, we have heart.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Proud, You Did That by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)