Be True to Yourself.
Don't be somebody else be yourself even though society pressures you and you feel you have to be different or act in an certain way and in some cases you've been someone else for so long that it becomes automatic, not even aware, your old self becomes a stranger and you wonder why your so depressed…?
Don't feel the need to comment or the need to call and text, Don't feel the need to laugh at something that's not funny to you or talk in a certain style with vocab you don't even use
Word of advice just be yourself and believe me you'll feel a huge weight off your shoulders.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be True to Yourself. by Nova saleh )
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Bull Hawking
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
- ALWAYS ON MY MIND, Stanley Oguh
- Wicketkeepers, Quir Diing Jr.
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- Le Déluge, Alfred de Vigny
Poem of the Day
- Ricordare, Colm Keenan
- The By The Way Song, Joseph Archer
- The Miraculous Escape of Robert Allan, t.., Max Plowman
- The Battle of Sheriffmuir, Max Plowman
- General Gordon, the Hero of Khartoum, Max Plowman
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman