Be True to Yourself.
Don't be somebody else be yourself even though society pressures you and you feel you have to be different or act in an certain way and in some cases you've been someone else for so long that it becomes automatic, not even aware, your old self becomes a stranger and you wonder why your so depressed…?
Don't feel the need to comment or the need to call and text, Don't feel the need to laugh at something that's not funny to you or talk in a certain style with vocab you don't even use
Word of advice just be yourself and believe me you'll feel a huge weight off your shoulders.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be True to Yourself. by Nova saleh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak