Here is Puri
Here is Lord of all
Here is humanity
Here is shortage of time.
Here on this beach
See so many shops,
Here see shopkeepers.
I like this beach
I like as because
Beach is here within
My own life swallowed by rivers.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beach, Beach by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper