The Bear Claw.
I find everything in my life as a obstacle.
But what can I do to be able to pass it.
I must have power and prayer in my soul.
Pour it out and spread nothing but gold.
I feel stress and a mess.
Feeling down and not ready for another round.
I cross my battles everytime.
All I do is pray for another day.
Life seems okay.
But I only want power.
A power to conquer.
A power to change the world.
A power to change the future.
A power to chane a cure.
A power to not fear.
A power to fly and soar.
A power to not feel any pain.
A power to flush my sorrow into deep sea.
A power to grow as tall as a tree.
The power of a bear claw.
Is what my ancestors live by.
Its what we fight for through our battles.
To venture through life as we travel.
And make things possible in our struggles.
The Bear Claw is what I saw that is powerful and their its nothing like a paw.
anteaus berryhill's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bear Claw by anteaus berryhill )
- The real moments of truth anytime لحظات .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- to the one who reads me every day on pur.., Mandolyn ...
- to the one who reads me every day, on ac.., Mandolyn ...
- WE POOR VICTIMs, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Weekend thrill., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Just Before Dawn, Tosin Abegunde
- School., Harold R Hunt Sr
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and gree.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- When will I grow up?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Good Poem, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)