Living In a Television
I am living in a television
So I will tell a vision
As my life is being televised.
Through God's eyes.
But I see reality.
Sometimes turn into tragedy.
Life is not only comedy.
But it becomes a true story.
We hear bad news.
That turn into suspense.
Which results with action.
We see our favorite memories.
As our favorite shows.
We vision our goals of being professionals.
We channel our feelings like the weather.
We see fake human beings that act like they real
But they are like actors.
I am living in a television so who is the storyteller.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In a Television by anteaus berryhill )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango