Living In a Television
I am living in a television
So I will tell a vision
As my life is being televised.
Through God's eyes.
But I see reality.
Sometimes turn into tragedy.
Life is not only comedy.
But it becomes a true story.
We hear bad news.
That turn into suspense.
Which results with action.
We see our favorite memories.
As our favorite shows.
We vision our goals of being professionals.
We channel our feelings like the weather.
We see fake human beings that act like they real
But they are like actors.
I am living in a television so who is the storyteller.
anteaus berryhill's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In a Television by anteaus berryhill )
- Life format, gajanan mishra
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)