Beauties and qualities of a GOOD BOOK!
Making people understand, what is said, undoubtedly!
For the persons who read, to feel pleasantly!
To use apt words coherently!
Rhythmic words for the nice pleasant tune suitably!
Deep wonderful knowledgeable thoughts while we think deeply!
Arranging things in proper order sequentially!
Telling by not contradicting the learned persons unwantedly!
To offer the best desired material usefully!
With suitable relevant examples appropriately!
Are the ten important beauties and qualities of a GOOD BOOK!
Said in Nannool, a Tamil grammar book, by Saint Bhavananthi!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauties and qualities of a GOOD BOOK! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel