Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari
Your lips, your eyes, your soul
Are like a work of art,
The most creative thing of all
Is your beautiful heart.
If you were a painting,
No colours could express
The beauty deep inside you,
A rainbow, nothing less.
If you were a sculpture
The clay could hardly make
Your figure of an angel
Without one mistake.
If you were a euphony
No choir could really sing
All the beautiful music
Your eyes could possibly bring.
So here I am, an artist,
With inspiration beyond belief
But to capture such rare beauty,
I'd have to be a thief.
Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath
- Drink Me In, Susan Lacovara
- Rainbowing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To stop myself from; running to you, Mark Heathcote
- Legitimate Company Goes Boom Bust Dust, Terence G. Craddock
- With least humanity, hasmukh amathalal
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio