Beautiful Are Eyes!
Sure, sure, it is true,
eyes are windows,
Windows that opens the heart,
mind and Soul,
To world around!
Beautiful eyes that see pain around,
And within see that pain,
Enchanting peace of soul,
That eyes which see the Self Everywhere,
The eyes that are beautiful,
Only windows that bring the fresh air!
Eyes are beautiful that can see beyond,
And see beyond the world,
The world beyond heaven and hell
hello hello namaste to all,
Smiling lips add to its beauty,
That can keep it smile in all worlds!
Eyes that are beautiful,
That can see beloved everywhere,
The formless beloved in all forms,
nicely packed in ugly or attractive packets,
Our beloved tests us,
Let the beautiful eyes show us the truth!
Eyes are beautiful not when they attract others,
But attracts with highest wisdom and knowledge,
Eyes are beautiful when they radiate love and compassion!
Eyes are beautiful which shines with truth,
Glows with cosmic intelligence,
that has Infinite ocean of Self behind,
The eyes that
Louis Brail and
many such had!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Are Eyes! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Keep On Groovin', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Benefits For Them Do Not Exist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come close, hasmukh amathalal
- Cows caught, gajanan mishra
- Discovering God's Will, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)