The most beautiful flower
filling my senses with passion
overflowing my being with plenty
pulling away my pain
filling my emptiness with cool water
joining my soul without reason
I can feel the sweet taste of love embracing my heart
to touch this most beautiful flower
filling my senses with warmth
pulling the harsh cold snow from my heart
overflowing my eyes with sunbeams of hope
between my mind and my dreams...
I caress this flower, this most beautiful flower
filling my thoughts with daydreams of reality
opening my eyes to the greatest truth
this most beautiful flower.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Flower by John Earing )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...