People can never look at the good.
Sometimes it is easier to look at the bad.
In everyone’s eyes we are all different and we forget about the same.
Separating each other is our own sick game.
But I find the beauty,
the beauty we all have inside.
I find their charm I find their beauty.
I find the valley in every big city.
You may separate each other,
put ourselves in special little groups.
It is you who are ugly without knowledge of your flaws.
You are salt on the wound rather than being the neo and gauze.
Everyone has light and greatness.
Everyone deserves love and respect.
I see it in not only my friends but those despised.
You may see disgrace, however I see a prize.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful People by Elliott Gilbert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald