People can never look at the good.
Sometimes it is easier to look at the bad.
In everyone’s eyes we are all different and we forget about the same.
Separating each other is our own sick game.
But I find the beauty,
the beauty we all have inside.
I find their charm I find their beauty.
I find the valley in every big city.
You may separate each other,
put ourselves in special little groups.
It is you who are ugly without knowledge of your flaws.
You are salt on the wound rather than being the neo and gauze.
Everyone has light and greatness.
Everyone deserves love and respect.
I see it in not only my friends but those despised.
You may see disgrace, however I see a prize.
Elliott Gilbert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful People by Elliott Gilbert )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus