Rose, so beautiful a flower
Smells good in different colours
With thorns around it grows abound.
The beauty of the flower
Has no parallel in flowers
No flower is as beautiful as a rose.
Young and old love the flower very much
As rose is a flower all like to love
Its nature’s gift to mankind
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Rose by vijay menon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena