Beauty of Evening
At evening of life
When sunsets to smile.
Haze atmosphere romantically invites me.
She looks pale.
Not loosen her beauty
She is not naughty.
Her bright face is shrouded by black curling hairs.
Where black hairs looks like black clouds.
Still her pale face looks hazy.
She is now feeling in susceptibility.
It seems that it is haze.
Still beauty remains on her face.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beauty of Evening by sarojkumar khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald