owing my eyesight seen you right
never to shift to keep you alert
you are vigil to save your
alert on border.
militants are everywhere to destruct
you are to be honest and perfect
your country demands on you
walking on ice sometimes not to preview
you are patriot, you are to overcome
desert, tornado, cold wind of nature
you are to hear command
your heart to defend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Border by sarojkumar khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis