Sometimes i just sit around
and think of you.
then i wonder,
do you think of me?
Then i remember
why you don't
i remember the
because I'm not self confident,
I'm too self conscience
because I'm not loud,
I'm not the party animal.
because I'm not sporty,
I'm sorry i don't have the time.
because I'm not smart,
i have bigger things on my mind.
because I'm not pretty,
i know I'm not a model.
because I'm not skinny enough,
i wish i was everyday.
i think about you
all the time.
my biggest wish,
is that you do the same.
i know you
but a girl can dream
you don't realize
you make me cry every night
because you make me smile
during the day
i just wish,
that one day,
i can say it to your face,
i love you<3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Because by Sian Mein )
- we are free to follow their rules. Is th.., jannella aryton
- Soul Sighter, michael walkerjohn
- I Don't Want To Be but I want to., Menkato Awomi
- Treasure Island, Akhtar Jawad
- I Love You- -II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burkhawalli, Tumhe Kis Karke Paya Ki Tum.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do Not Forget, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bade Miyan, Cchote Miyan Aur Bukhawalli, Bijay Kant Dubey
- z, Vera Sidhwa
- (A) Bio-Environ-P0em, Nyein Way
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- My Wishes, Yasmin Rubayo
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow