Sometimes i just sit around
and think of you.
then i wonder,
do you think of me?
Then i remember
why you don't
i remember the
because I'm not self confident,
I'm too self conscience
because I'm not loud,
I'm not the party animal.
because I'm not sporty,
I'm sorry i don't have the time.
because I'm not smart,
i have bigger things on my mind.
because I'm not pretty,
i know I'm not a model.
because I'm not skinny enough,
i wish i was everyday.
i think about you
all the time.
my biggest wish,
is that you do the same.
i know you
but a girl can dream
you don't realize
you make me cry every night
because you make me smile
during the day
i just wish,
that one day,
i can say it to your face,
i love you<3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Because by Sian Mein )
- Filling Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Am Too Old Not To Be Humble, Shalom Freedman
- Riding Through Edges, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Corset, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Between me and You, Rathna nagaraja
- Concepts 24, Somanathan Iyer
- Wind and storm, Somanathan Iyer
- Artistic Eye, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 9 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Hiding Behind Masks, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)