Sometimes i just sit around
and think of you.
then i wonder,
do you think of me?
Then i remember
why you don't
i remember the
because I'm not self confident,
I'm too self conscience
because I'm not loud,
I'm not the party animal.
because I'm not sporty,
I'm sorry i don't have the time.
because I'm not smart,
i have bigger things on my mind.
because I'm not pretty,
i know I'm not a model.
because I'm not skinny enough,
i wish i was everyday.
i think about you
all the time.
my biggest wish,
is that you do the same.
i know you
but a girl can dream
you don't realize
you make me cry every night
because you make me smile
during the day
i just wish,
that one day,
i can say it to your face,
i love you<3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Because by Sian Mein )
- whatt is life, akash mazumdar
- Today the boy I am, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- some time love is like, akash mazumdar
- One night will come, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Brush Spit Rinse Repeat, Foster Teegarden
- I Am going now, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Goals, douglas scotney
- The Amateur Poet Drives to his First Poe.., Daniel Brick
- Away, Foster Teegarden
- the day i'll go, akash mazumdar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)