Long Distance Love
You’re someone special,
thoughtful and kind.
The very center,
of my heart and my mind.
The fact that we’re often,
so far away.
Brings me sadness,
to my night and my day.
But whenever I hear,
your beautiful voice.
My smile appears,
as I instantly rejoice.
Those nights I’m feeling lonely,
when you just seem so far.
I look up to the sky,
and make a wish to your star.
I hope and wish,
with my most honest tears.
That we will conquer distance,
right now and not years.
I promise to be patient,
and I passionately believe.
There’s nothing in this world,
together we cannot achieve.
For our love is truly magical,
and our bond is stronger than steel.
The dreams that we share,
shall soon be beautifully real.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Long Distance Love by Sian Mein )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz