Long Distance Love
You’re someone special,
thoughtful and kind.
The very center,
of my heart and my mind.
The fact that we’re often,
so far away.
Brings me sadness,
to my night and my day.
But whenever I hear,
your beautiful voice.
My smile appears,
as I instantly rejoice.
Those nights I’m feeling lonely,
when you just seem so far.
I look up to the sky,
and make a wish to your star.
I hope and wish,
with my most honest tears.
That we will conquer distance,
right now and not years.
I promise to be patient,
and I passionately believe.
There’s nothing in this world,
together we cannot achieve.
For our love is truly magical,
and our bond is stronger than steel.
The dreams that we share,
shall soon be beautifully real.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Long Distance Love by Sian Mein )
- rain, Erin Daly
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven, William Butler Yeats
- Clarence Michael James Stanislaus Dennis
Robert Laurence Binyon
- Laurence Overmire
(24 June 1842 - 26 December 1913)
(10 December 1824 – 18 September 1905)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 November 1731 – 25 April 1800)