My bagels shine inwardly
To see why their arousals find something.
My annual lunch consists of salt,
Peppers are different ankles to stand on.
Mine work, they spurt directions
Like proper legs and limbs, with angles.
The articles I read appear to the girls
Of such magnificent intelligence.
Then weathers arrive to assemble
The seemingly soft pie of dinner.
Area requires magnitudes,
To return to this region makes hurt
Like those who loath you.
I have approximately ten years to learn
The different lies, and espionage
Is my apostle.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Becoming Mischievous by Naveed Akram )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 November 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal