Before many hills
I stand before many hills i look from afar but saw nothing prety will. I take a long walk towards the many hills and it(the hill) came closing down on me. I gaze at the hill and at the cloudless skies i greezed my look with hope and with thundurous thoughts i went beyond my limit.
Ezekiel Geoffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before many hills by Ezekiel Geoffery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer
- Only one poet knows me., Jena Crowe
- Release Me To Those Fresh Breezes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I SPEAK NOT, I TRACE NOT, I BREATHE NOT .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe
- Timeless Poems, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Lost in Heartbreak, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..