Before The Broken Heart Whispers
Come now lets weep in accord!
Now that our hearts merry
Lets travel, the forlorn way
Now that our oness' inseparable!
Come now! Oh! My love come.
Lets for the broken hearts disco dance.
Now that our hearts sing melodies.
For surely i know soon.
It shall dawn upon the face of the sky,
When your last kiss will be for last.
When your wave will be for goodbye!
Come now! Lets play forlornly,
now that we are one bound in Love.
Before the dawn of solitude tale be told!
Come my love, lets try this somber path,
Now that our love shines bright like diamond in the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before The Broken Heart Whispers by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes