BEFORE THE CURTAIN GOES UP!
>>Silence, pieces of light some seats,
So it was, when at first, have met!
We were both , on our own stage,
Talking ABOUT our past sage.
I wanted a sign, a light, to open a new file,
To look at your face, to your smile!
To describe you my doings, to make you feel,
How I can do and make, with you a deal!
Write to me, please my dear,
Just a few words, those I want to hear!
How can a relationship, of us start,
Before the curtain, goes up, before our hearts!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BEFORE THE CURTAIN GOES UP! by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball
- Choose, Silas Egbowon
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov