Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Fie libido's awakening!
She, you, and I grow,
Through experiences windows,
Elements propose chemical reaction,
Our past relates a man and woman.
Fie imposition of moral flags,
The killing of the mind, we lack,
Then Time devours the bio-cycle,
When no where, where is the miracle!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.