Edward Kofi Louis
Being Sold To You
It starts off with the thought;
And, it leads on to the pride of life.
From the lies you told us;
In so many different ways;
To buy a given product which leads to sin.
Being sold to you;
With the pride of your muse.
With the lust of your eyes;
And, with the desire to sin.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Sold To You by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Gratitude, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- My Thoughts, Michael P. McParland
- Impact of snow climate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My limbs, gajanan mishra
- PARUI POLICE BRUTALITY, Bireswar Halder
- Sacred Kailas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- VIRTUAL POET FRIENDS, Philo Yan
- The Imponderable, Sandra Feldman
- Arousal Of Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Being Welcomed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak