Being with You
By Stanley Collymore
I love the comforting ease of conversation
that reassuringly exists between the two
of us: a communication not uttered
by lips because of the situation
which we find ourselves in
but beautifully conveyed, none the less,
through earnest yet encouraging eyes
that willingly impart the secret
contents of two exploratory
and romantic hearts.
© Stanley V. Collymore
8 July 2001.
Stanley Collymore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being with You by Stanley Collymore )
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate