Belief And Uncertainties
Life soon passes by...
Leaving the temporal body -
Returning and disintegrated
To the dust it came from.
But the soul to infinity?
Back to the Maker,
With Religion assuring
Will soon be reunited.
Faith the only guide to man
That travails the onward -
belief of reincarnation
Which baffles the living.
But with these uncertainties,
Why not live in togetherness?
Make this World a better one
While the heart is still beating?
bonifacio alba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Belief And Uncertainties by bonifacio alba )
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Pollinating the battlefield, Christopher Fulbirg
- Enjoying Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Walking, Christopher Fulbirg
- Grasshopper, Christopher Fulbirg
- Sky, Christopher Fulbirg
- This Night That Knows No Sleep, Echezonachukwu Nduka
- Lasting Memory, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Writers polar emotions, Christopher Fulbirg
- Lighthouse, Christopher Fulbirg
- Giving Life A Break, RoseAnn V. Shawiak