Believe Me, My Feelings Are True!
It is you, I saw,
When a flower I draw,
With red petals and green leaves,
Putting some colours to please.
And you, smiled to it...
It remind you, the day we meet!
How wonderful it was!
It makes me to applause!
Oh yes, you were as today,
With smart eyes, for a new day,
A new beginning, a new life,
Full of pleasure, full of files!
I saw it, when you I first heard,
Your extreme voice, to me has been send.
There a vibration was, so fast,
That made me say, I must!
I had to meet you, for me was clear,
And tell you, my dear,
That what I felt, was true,
And it was and it is, only for you!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Believe Me, My Feelings Are True! by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas