Believe Me, My Feelings Are True!
It is you, I saw,
When a flower I draw,
With red petals and green leaves,
Putting some colours to please.
And you, smiled to it...
It remind you, the day we meet!
How wonderful it was!
It makes me to applause!
Oh yes, you were as today,
With smart eyes, for a new day,
A new beginning, a new life,
Full of pleasure, full of files!
I saw it, when you I first heard,
Your extreme voice, to me has been send.
There a vibration was, so fast,
That made me say, I must!
I had to meet you, for me was clear,
And tell you, my dear,
That what I felt, was true,
And it was and it is, only for you!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Believe Me, My Feelings Are True! by Yoseph Lupu )
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
- Thunlai swrjini, Shri R Brahma
- To poetess Neela Nath with pleasure and .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Baonai nonga bodofa, Shri R Brahma
- loudness in my eyes, Ivana Valasikova
- daddy issues, Ivana Valasikova
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)