Beneath This Tear, And Ached, Grass.
This tear shaped heart, that weeps for thee...
A chamber, sad, yet, longingly.
Along the miles, that had I spent...
Along denial, that way, I went.
Along the ways, gone awry...
By my, leave, by the bye.
Oft this heart, cried a tear...
For one love, never near.
Beyond the ways, left by me...
Be this, broken heart, emptily.
Abruptly, I sped away...
Sadder, than that, dawn, spent day.
Never, I, to return back, to thee...
A fond farewell, greeted ye.
I've made my pass.
Buried, beneath the, greenest grass...
Bid farewell, to my honey-lass.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beneath This Tear, And Ached, Grass. by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn Wind
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams