Beneath This Tear, And Ached, Grass.
This tear shaped heart, that weeps for thee...
A chamber, sad, yet, longingly.
Along the miles, that had I spent...
Along denial, that way, I went.
Along the ways, gone awry...
By my, leave, by the bye.
Oft this heart, cried a tear...
For one love, never near.
Beyond the ways, left by me...
Be this, broken heart, emptily.
Abruptly, I sped away...
Sadder, than that, dawn, spent day.
Never, I, to return back, to thee...
A fond farewell, greeted ye.
I've made my pass.
Buried, beneath the, greenest grass...
Bid farewell, to my honey-lass.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beneath This Tear, And Ached, Grass. by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi