Christine K. Trease
Beside the Raging River Rhyme
Beside the raging river rhyme
poetry florets flower with prose.
Scripted sweet petals grow and entwine
English gardens of fragrant rose.
Immortalized in pantomime,
the sonnet's nuance smell,
intertwines with ivy vines
and comely cockleshell.
Flowing water of endless words
gather and come hither.
Make known your message meaningful
before the blossoms wither.
Christine K. Trease's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beside the Raging River Rhyme by Christine K. Trease )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Suggestion, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mothers' Splendid Dreams, Edgar Albert Guest
- Charles Edward Ives, Brian Teare
- Neglected, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Pat On The Back, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Lullaby, Edgar Albert Guest
- Here We Are!, Edgar Albert Guest
- To The Men At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Omen Of Disappointment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- White Is For Lilly, Poet Akinwemimo Idris