What is a best friend about?
It's somebody that knows you inside out,
A person you can confide in,
A special someone that you never doubt!
When the chips are down
And skies are grey
A best friend brings something magical your way.
They light up the room
And breathe happiness in,
Turn your face from gloom,
To a permanent grin.
In my opinion ,
Everyone needs a best friend,
An alternative soul mate,
That's there until the end.
Through thick or through thin,
Hollywood or bust,
Everyone needs a friend,
They know they can trust.
A best friend will forgive you for all your faults and mistakes,
They'll Share their best kept secrets
And make you laugh until your belly aches.
Most of all
A best friend
Won't ever let you down,
They'll be there for you no matter whatever happens,
That's why they get to wear the bestist buddy crown!
Nick Jordan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best Friend by Nick Jordan. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...