Best friends mean
Different things to
To me, it means you;
The cheerleader who is smart,
funny, pretty and trustworthy.
To me, it means memories;
Like the ones we had
in 8th grade and the ones
soon to come.
To me, it means strong one;
The one I can tell anything to
And you won't judge me.
Best friends to me sounds like
Brielle Nicole Bailey.
-Dedicated to Brielle Bailey-
Kailee Falvo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best Friends by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak