Fifteen years back,
A bird came to an angelic bird, asking for a life.
The song bird knew no cruelty,
Parents know no evil, readily agreed.
That bird had never ending demands for
Money, honey, food, power…………
She sacrificed her everything
For the sake of love and peace.
After a decade after grabbing all
Now he wants to separate from her forever!
Alas! Song bird failed to recognize
The vulture, in a disguise of a love bird,
What a betrayal.
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Betrayed by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk