A Love Affair With Moon!
Oh, that gorgeous, smiley crescent
Again surfaced in the gloomy, empty sky
Eyes gaze untiringly, as if discovered just now
Newness explored in my mundane life.
Though departs for a couple of days
But never forgets to roll up again
A great come back to fill that hollow sky as
Even millions of stars fall flat to add that charm.
Spring added to my twin steps once more
Spice sprayed generously on to my lonely nights
Stars twinkle brightly and hopefully in my dreams
What a solace I find every night in moonlight!
Oh, my dearest, nearest (/farthest?) ,
Make a promise not to leave me alone,
Never ever forget to make a come back!
Coz’ you are my sole and soul mate!
I can’t stop romancing with you,
So I never wish to go on moon,
Coz' then I can't see him, will I survive?
Your sight makes me feel like
On the earth, as in the heaven!
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Love Affair With Moon! by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I Kept Your Carnelian Word, mary douglas
- Twin Girls,1948, Donal Mahoney
- God Listens, Randy McClave
- Every Sentence Is A Train Of Pearl, mary douglas
- Finding Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- I Will Traverse This Winter Distance, mary douglas
- dress in purple, gordon nosworthy
- I've got my hair up in her hairstyle, Mark Heathcote
- Pornography of War, Steve Gregory
- Life, Tony Adah