It's okay, you can be free.
It has to be better than suffering with me.
I gave you my love,
I wasn't enough.
I held out my hand,
I begged for your touch.
It's okay, you can leave.
It has to be better than bothering with me.
I gave you my heart,
I wasn't tough.
I let you in,
I called your bluff.
It's okay, you can go.
It has to be better than love no more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Better by Leigh Ladd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -43, Ronjoy Brahma
- Proposal (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Mystery, Kyle Schlicher
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.