She was innocent.
She suffered the most.
She was lost.
She is the fighter.
That poor innocence was destroyed by one.
That one caused the suffering of her.
She was lost and couldn't find herself.
Now she's fighting to stay strong, as history repeats.
She was lead into darkness,
and left there to die,
but she found her way free.
She's lost in this new world,
that began while she was gone.
Once again she's fighting, to make it-
her biggest fear;
one day her best won't be enough.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Biggest Fear by Katherine Bryce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan