Birds To Fly
You make me smile,
you make me cry,
you make me laugh,
you make me get by.
I feel love at the sight,
I get lost in those eyes,
I feel pain knowing there's no 'we, '
I get lost by your words of love.
You make my day,
you always have,
you make my tears,
you make them hurt.
I love the way you smile,
I love the way you laugh,
I love the way you look at me,
I love the way you act.
You're like the stars in the sky's,
You're like the reflection on the water,
You're like the wings for birds to fly,
You're like the rays from the sun.
Katherine Bryce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birds To Fly by Katherine Bryce )
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)