Birds To Fly
You make me smile,
you make me cry,
you make me laugh,
you make me get by.
I feel love at the sight,
I get lost in those eyes,
I feel pain knowing there's no 'we, '
I get lost by your words of love.
You make my day,
you always have,
you make my tears,
you make them hurt.
I love the way you smile,
I love the way you laugh,
I love the way you look at me,
I love the way you act.
You're like the stars in the sky's,
You're like the reflection on the water,
You're like the wings for birds to fly,
You're like the rays from the sun.
Katherine Bryce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birds To Fly by Katherine Bryce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul