Nicholas Wayde Turner
Billy Isn't The One
Why can't I think of anything to write?
Poopoo shadoo is what I say at night.
They may think I'm silly.
But not as much as Billy.
He flirts and he jerks with everyone in range.
I think he belongs somewhere on stage.
Cutting up and perking up is what he loves to do.
I don't know how much he actually loves you.
It's really hard to tell.
But don't let yourself fail.
You can find someone better than him.
Just ask the crazy girl named Kim.
She thought Billy was her man.
But she hit him upside the head with a pan.
Now she loves someone named chad.
And now the two of them are supper glad!
So keep searching that man you seek.
And you will find him at your highest peek.
Nicholas Wayde Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Billy Isn't The One by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole