Nicholas Wayde Turner
Billy Isn't The One
Why can't I think of anything to write?
Poopoo shadoo is what I say at night.
They may think I'm silly.
But not as much as Billy.
He flirts and he jerks with everyone in range.
I think he belongs somewhere on stage.
Cutting up and perking up is what he loves to do.
I don't know how much he actually loves you.
It's really hard to tell.
But don't let yourself fail.
You can find someone better than him.
Just ask the crazy girl named Kim.
She thought Billy was her man.
But she hit him upside the head with a pan.
Now she loves someone named chad.
And now the two of them are supper glad!
So keep searching that man you seek.
And you will find him at your highest peek.
Nicholas Wayde Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Billy Isn't The One by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Love's Substitute, Bernard O'Dowd
Poem of the Day
- Miss Legs, Dorsey Baker
- A Lesson to Fur and Leather Entertainers, rohan bendre
- Love Is Here To Stay, Dorsey Baker
- Mother's helplessness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Lesson of Patriotism, rohan bendre
- Pen-and-Ink, hafiz qasim
- Destroyer and Preserver, hafiz qasim
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul
- Jackals cleverness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..