Nicholas Wayde Turner
Nicholas Wayde Turner Poems
- Stand Up For Yourself He's always looking for something to ...
- Drama Drama Drama here and drama there Why can’t I get away ...
- Clean Clean Clean You gripped and complained for no reason at...
- Dead Cell Phone That pesky phone. You should of left a ...
- Double Infinity You and I have had our share of ups and ...
- Baby Woot woot, toot toot. I find you very cute.
- Slave Driver Everything in me says 'Stop' but the fear in me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas Wayde Turner
Stand Up For Yourself
He's always looking for something to complain about.
I'm sick of being in this drought.
His negativity is really starting to get to me.
Because of all the chaos he earned a 'D'.
I'm sick of all the lies.
Why don't we just break ties.
I'm starting to think that it's getting a little too hard.
I think we are better off sending a Christmas card.
I'm at that point where I want to explore new thing.
Why don't we just try bing.
I love my family as much as you love me.
Why don't we invite them over for a cup of ...