Deepta Protik Osman
Biography’s a history
Of ordinary one.
Written by that one
For fame, for expression.
Biography’s only history
From ordinary to fame,
For confessing life
For expressing feelings.
Fame is often gain
Special of a life,
An extreme fame.
Theories can, or may be found
For which fame,
For the one, who writes it.
Theories, they’re stored
May in biography,
Or can, in biography,
Or not, but fame,
For, like a story,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Biographia by Deepta Protik Osman )
- Our Heavenly Souls, Robert Rorabeck
- Nightmares and Daydreams, Shane V. Hill
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)