Biography Is A Story
No one is fit to write my biography.
No one knows about me as well and full
As they think they do and, hence, I say so.
Parents knew me but not after their exits.
Children knew me but not before their births.
Wife was ignorant of my outdoor news.
No one was as a friend for whole my life.
I myself didn’t know about my childhood.
None of them had been fit to be a writer.
I hired a writer to do the job.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Biography Is A Story by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raging thought, Bobby yadav
- Grandparents Rights, Kelley Collins
- Hey soul sister! !, Bobby yadav
- My friendship is true, Bobby yadav
- BREAD, LOVE & WINE, Tom Zart
- बेसे रंजागोन आं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost love, tallulah montegue
- A Love Letter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The day i decide to die, Bobby yadav
- Psychiarty, oluchukwu ifechukwu