On my Birth day-
The birthing pain
With a cry,
‘Who am I? & why am I? '
Then the empty-
A soft breath and breeze of Genesis,
Separating earth and sky
Wide apart body and spirit, and am-
Left with a mystery
Of Desire! !
Of Disappointment! !
I thought the umbilical root
In my logical eternal route,
But He was smart, to cut it
Before the earth was born,
Between earth and heavens
Humans die in heaven!
Angels die on earth!
May be the interlude
Is my answer! !
To my desire and disappointment!
Ajiive Jay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birth Day by Ajiive Jay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दैज्लां दुब्लिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- you are guilty, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- While Death Sits At The Window-Sill, Landred Vhael
- Cigarate Vapour, Ronjoy Brahma
- Life sentence, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- STEADFAST IN LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Tome Of Storms, Landred Vhael
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet