Birth Of Summer
What I love about spring, the best part remains 'unseen'. Hidden from view from me, and from you! Deep within Mother Earth, waiting to be birthed..Oh, but waith but a while..what you see will make you smile! Summer flowers are here, full of beauty and good cheer! Hooray, summer is always near! ! !
JoAnne Shadday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birth Of Summer by JoAnne Shadday )
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood