Darkness Of Your Heart
Trust not your heart in the darkness of night, Only 'fools' believe what is wrong, is now right, Take a tip from one who is in the know, move on let your bygones be gone! But, I still have to wonder just what makes you tick, For you and the darkness have become 'quite' thick! Darkness stays with you, because you 'choose' it to, it will remain beside you, to 'misguide' you each day! Oh, I see the fear in your eyes and the darkness of your heart, For, this 'evil' will surely tear you apart!
JoAnne Shadday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness Of Your Heart by JoAnne Shadday )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata