If I stumble and I fall, will you catch me through it all? If I linger in the past, will you grant me one request? Be true to yourself. Speak with no uncertaintys. For you are and will always be young, or old a sight for these eyes to behold!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If by JoAnne Shadday )
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest