If I stumble and I fall, will you catch me through it all? If I linger in the past, will you grant me one request? Be true to yourself. Speak with no uncertaintys. For you are and will always be young, or old a sight for these eyes to behold!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If by JoAnne Shadday )
- Hiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst