Black Cat Killers
Beware, oh ye, beware
To give out an animal of the darkest fur
That shall invite only thy deepest and darkest of all fiends
Souls of only the purest coldest black
Satanic and oh so cruel
Oh so devious
Hiding behind a mask of a false animal lover's sincerity
Beware, oh ye, beware my friend
Those Godless creatures
So very wicked and mean
In Oct named so clever and crude
The Black Cat Killers
Poet Other Poems
- 1 Million Myspace Friends
- 10 Harsh Things That Life On This Cruel ...
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote Chris As Your Ame...
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Black Guy
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Old White...
- 16 and Pregnant
- 18 and Up-An Erotic Masterpiece
- A Beatle's Revenge
- A Bloody Christmas
- A Ghetto Christmas
- A Halloween Lover's Tale
- A Hilton In Jail
- A Man Like You
- A Message For Gay Men Everywhere 1
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.