Edward Kofi Louis
Welcome to the winter soccer in South Africa,
With 'Vuvuzelas' to great you all over in the 'Black Forest'!
For the muse of the African is now noted by all.
To the slums of Cape Town,
Believe in yourself and kick the ball!
For our story is now to the world.
Do your best no matter what,
For the winter soccer went with the hand gloves!
And of the noise from the 'Vuvuzelas' to respect at last,
For that was part of the game.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black Forest by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham