Each day is the same
Laughter, names, and tears.
I cry thinking its all so lame
and I wake up with the deepest fears.
They push me around
For all the preps to see.
I fall to the hard ground
Why cant they just leave me be?
I don't understand
Why it's all so real.
Do as they command
And hide the pain I feel.
I wish that I could feel no more
And live my life alone.
Yet my arms are cut up and sore
Watch the blood trickle as i moan.
As I lay in bed at night
I peer out my window.
Eyes blurred causing bad sight
Head wresting on a wet pillow.
I think of the big blue moon
And peer down at my scars.
My death shall come sudden and soon
And ill join the big black stars.
Marisa Eutsler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black Stars by Marisa Eutsler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan