The broken sky, an ominous red.
Scorching the remains of the scattered dead.
A species tainted with endless stain.
Hope is descending as blighted rain.
The beast that unlatched armageddon's crest.
Was man's greed and desire for life after death.
Two faiths that opposed for their deity's might.
Destruction to all, their sacred right.
Aaron Lynn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bleeding Dawn by Aaron Lynn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall