Breathing A New Chapter
I open up the book and blow the dust off of the page.
Remove every trace of cobwebs, because I feel a coming change.
A light within the darkness, a calming shift in violent winds
Finding me with open arms, as together we ascend.
This world is too indifferent, tough to face it all alone.
I often find my spirit trapped in raging battle-zones.
But this chapter holds some promise, I'm on the worn edge of my seat.
Now I've finally begun my reading as I allow myself to breathe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breathing A New Chapter by Aaron Lynn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL