Maria C. Costa
A pretty quiet early morning...
Blessings coming with a fresh breeze
Lasting beyond this mild sunny day
Amid noble thoughts, some concerns,
Fond memories, eternal reveries!
A patchwork of lively stories
Intensely woven with passion
Sustained by a steady pure love
That embraces every while
Be it loaded with struggle,
Laborious work, endurance,
Or designed so as to provide
That immense joy making us coy
And graciously united side by side!
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blessings by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo