adheez van der beanthz
adheez van der beanthz Poems
- Last Kisses For Last Love lips by lips breath by ...
- A Voice A voice.. resonating through the air tolerating in ...
- Soulmate when I slept I found your shadow in the ...
- A Gun, A Man And Rights For Ne... a man with rights a ...
- Beloved Mothers God creates magmas Eternal flames That ...
- An Ode Of River Rhyme The mountains that paint Terra's ...
- Room Hope For My Beloved Longing wings, gone and passed Weak...
I loved poetry since I was a kid and I started writing poetry when I was in junior high school
But a lot of my poetry archive that has been lost because basically I wrote just for fun, just for personal consumption
most of my poems with the theme of love, but then I started to learn and expand on the themes are more universal
I am not a good writer so I would be very grateful if I am given some input, advice or criticism
One more thing, I write in my language, the Indonesian language, then I translated it into English in this forum
So it is very possible fault wording or meaning of the poems that I posted here because I was less proficient in English
I hope my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Last Kisses For Last Love
lips by lips
breath by breath
here we meet
let's forget the rest
i hug you closer
your hand in my shoulder
fondle my frozen-skin
burning every single inch
our tongues make a sign
our heartbeat write the rhyme
for a second, i mute the time
wander to your deepest mind
hope this moment last longer
no matter if we wake-up the world anger
i'll be stronger, i'll be better
as long as we stay together, forever
until the death come for sure...